According to medical principles, member of our profession should offer best treatment available. The etiology of periodontal disease is not clearly understood and we still see different efficient treatment methods but no lasting and complete healing for the majority of patients. The following questions arise often amongst dentists:
• Is there an alternative treatment for surgery? YES, OF COURSE, AND A LOT BETTER!
• Can we get a better image under the microscope? YES MOST PERIO BUGS!
• What has Global Health to do with periodontics? IF YOU KEEPS BUGS, PATIENT ARE SICK!
• Is complete cure possible? How? YES, JUST NEED A MICROSCOPE AND LOOK!
• How can we understand details on biofilm visualization? BUY A MICROSCOPE AND START LOOKING
• Is it possible to treat successfully in the office? YOU SHOULD CURE ALL PATIENTS WHO WANTS TO BE CURED! IT IS EASY IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE CAUSE OF THE DISEASE.
• Parasites, virus, fungi or bacteria? ALL OF THEM, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!
• Why use microscope diagnosis? BECAUSE PERIODONTITIS IS AN INFECTION FIRST!
• Where could we find precise treatment protocols? FOLLOW US
• How can we enhance communication with patient about the disease? SHOW THEM THEIR BIOFILM ON TV SCREEN! ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS! THEY WILL ASK FOR SUCCESFULL TREATMENT.
• What is the impact of stress on clinical data? NOT MUCH! LIKE SMOKING: NOT MUCH.
• How do we get patient compliance to the treatment? SHOW THE BUGS VIMPIRISING THEIR BONE AND GUM. THEY WILL GET EXCITED TO REMOVE THEM!
• How can we present this alternative to patients? THEY KNOW THEIR ACTUAL SRP OR SURGERY PRESENT NO SUCCESS, JUST RELAPSE! THEY KNOW IT. YOU DR LOOK AS A NO SUCCESS DR!
• What results can be expected and presented? 100% CURE SHOULD BE USUAL!
• Many patients are not aware of periodontal problem. How can we explain it? AGAIN SHOW THE TRICHOS AN AMEBAS! AND THE PMN PUS! THEY UNDERSTAND FAST!
• Is SRP and two-month treatment really useful? NO RESULTS; LOOK IN YOUR FILES! 18% CURE POCKET DEPHT, MANY TIMES: MINUS 18%!
• Is there a medical alternative to surgery? SURGERY IS NO USE! PATIENT HAVE MOBILE TEETH AFTER, AND BUGS ARE STILL THERE!
• Bacteriology always looks the same. Why use it? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IT IF YOU WANT CURE! SO LOOK IF THEY ARE GONE!
• Doctors would like to discover a new method. LOOK AT OUR ANTIPARASITIC METHOD AND PROTOCOL!
• What pharmaceutical products should we use and when? WE WILL REVIEW ON THIS BLOG
• Why treat refractory cases? And how? REFRACTORY IS YOU DR USE WRONG THERAPY!
• How can we customize the treatment, and its dosage, to the patient? MMICROSCOPE WILL TELL YOU UNTIL PATIENT IS CURED
• What can we delegate? To whom? ASSISTANT CAN TAKE UP TO 60%, HYGIENIST UP TO 95%. DOCTOR CAN RELAX!
• Is monitoring and maintenance needed for permanent results? NO NEED WHEN PATIENT IS CURED. JUST NEED IT WHEN YOU HAVE NO SUCCESS!
• What microscope should we use? HOSPITAL GRADE PHASE CONTRAST 100X AND 1000X
• Can we really prevent the disease? OF COURSE, START LOOKING BIOFILM AT YOUNGS AND ADOS!
• We need to understand each medication and its effect. MEDECINE AND PARASITOLOGY STANDARDS
• How can we explain the benefits of this treatment to the patient? KEEP TEETH AND SMILE FOR LIFE! AND GENERAL HEALTH!
• Are homeopathy and/or essential oils useful? NO WAY, THIS IS JUNK WITH NO RESULTS!
• Is there any advantage of laser in the protocol? PATIENT BECOMES PASSIVE AND RELAPSE HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!
Next we will look at what is real periodontal disease!
Institut International de Parodontie
455 Promenade des Anglais, Arenas, Le Nice Premier
Tel France : +(33) 04 93 71 40 65
Tel Canada :1 819 260 1086